people say ‘I love you’ in a lot of different ways
'get some sleep'
'here have my fries'
'Im gonna draw you something'
It’s days like this that I like to remember that the Irish government are ever proud of the Spire of Dublin.
It’s literally a 400 ft metal spike sticking out of the ground. It was supposed to be done for the new millennium but they didn’t start building it until 2002.
And it’s supposed to be self-cleaning but it doesn’t work and there’s no way to clean it.
not to mention it’s ‘unofficial name’
the erection at the intersection
by far my favorite homestuck headcanon is that the beta kids met on club penguin
Independence Advice to Scotland: Just throw the tea into the harbor.
i’m looking at the rubric my physics teacher posted for a lab write-up and the descriptions he put for a 0 in each category are hilarious
I wonder if Butch Flowers and Carolina both showed up to Project Freelancer with teal/aqua armor and then glared at each other like, “Well, one of us is going to have to change.” So they wrestled for it and Carolina won, but years later when Flowers gets assigned to Blood Gulch, he’s all, "No one’s going to stop me now."
- Sit down with all your syllabi and a calendar. Paper, digital, it doesn’t matter.
- Put all your deadlines into your calendar.
- Look at it.
- See how they tend to clump together? Just because they’re due at the same time doesn’t mean you have to do them at the same time.
- Work out which assignments you can do ahead of time. If you’re in Arts & Humanities, that’s all of them.
- Assign each assignment you have an entire week in your calendar. Do not overlap them.
- Block out the weeks very visibly and label them with which assignment you’ll be working on.
- Advanced Nerd Power Up: give yourself at least a week of wiggle room in case you finish the assignment and decide you could do better and want to try again.
- If you’re worried you’ll forget about your schedule, get a poster-size, reusable wall calendar and put your monthly schedule on it. Update it weekly so that the next month peeks in from the bottom. Put it somewhere you can’t miss it.
- Know what you should be working on at all times.
- Follow your schedule. Do your assignments on your deadlines, not theirs.
- On the days these assignments are due, all you need to do it print/submit them. You will be the most chill person you know. No all-nighters, no panic.
- Enjoy your place on the honour roll/dean’s list.